WHO I AM
Welcome. My name is Dennis Rovere. I am a court qualified expert witness with 25+ years of experience, an internationally recognized martial artist and former military trainer. My areas of expertise include: physical intervention/ forcible eviction; liquor liability and industry standards of care; professional training methodologies and standards in use of force & excessive use of force by security, healthcare security, and law enforcement.
In addition to my work as an expert witness, I am also an architect, scholar, and award winning author. Some of my unique qualifications include:
- Instructors certification from Col. Chang Hsiang Wu (Central Military Academy at Nanjing)
- Only civilian to train with the bodyguard instructor’s unit for the Chinese government (Beijing)
- Guest demonstrator & trainee at the #1 Chinese Public Security School (Shanghai)
- Special recognition as an outstanding martial arts instructor (government of the ROC)
- Honorary Award from the Taiwanese Special Forces/ Reconnaissance Commandos
- Citations and awards from the Canadian Military: PPCLI, 1st Mechanized Brigade, Military Police, NATO Peacekeepers, and others
SERVICES I PROVIDE (FOR ATTORNEYS ONLY)
1. PRIOR TO EXAMINATION FOR DISCOVERY.
Analyze preliminary information such as witness statements and surveillance tapes to develop a series of questions for use in Examination for Discovery.
2. AFTER EXAMINATION FOR DISCOVERY.
Prepare well -researched and clearly written expert opinion.
3. AT TRIAL.
Present unbiased expert opinion at cross-examination or trial.
“Mr. Rovere’s reports are well thought out, thorough and easily understood by the reader.”
“ … In part, because of his excellent reports the matters have always settled before trial.”
“[Mr. Rovere’s] reports are pure unadulterated gold”
“ [Mr. Rovere’s] knowledge is well beyond what I expected; a true expert in the field”